Fried Kashmiri Chilli
These chillies are not hot. Chilli has vitamin C which is not bad for our health. I vertically cut the chilli and filled with roasted masala. Then fried with coated.
- Green kashmiri chilli 250 grams
- Bengal gram flour 1 cup
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Onion seeds 1/4 tsp
- Fennel seeds 1/4 tsp
- Carrom seeds 1/2 tsp
- Yellow mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Black mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Rai 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds 1/2 tsp
- Oil for deep fry 1/2 cup
- Wash the green chillies and wipe out with a cloth. Remove the seeds from the chilli so it will reduce the hot.
- Except onion seeds roast other aforesaid seeds.
- Grind all roasted seeds and make a powder.
- Fill the chilli with roasted masala.
- Take a mixing bowl add bengal gram flour, rice flour, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, carrom seeds and make a smooth batter. Dipped the stuffed chillies and deep fry.
- Fry until brown then serve in lunch or dinner.
Outside crispy and inside masala very tasty.