Fried Alloo Kadhi
- Curd-1small glass
- Turmeric powder-1teaspoon
- Butter milk left after home made butter from malai-1katori
- Cumin seeds-1tbsp
- Mustard seeds-1teaspoon
- Carrom seeds-1/2teaspoon
- Shredded onion-1
- Amul butter1tbsp
- Red chilly flakes-1/2teaspoon
- Cut thin slices of potato and add salt,black pepper powder,coriander powder,chat masala mix well and fry them. Now take -1small cup curd ,butter milk left after home made butter from Malai,besan- ,turmeric powder-1/2teaspoon and make smooth batter.
- Now heat oil in a wok or pan and add cumin seeds-1/2teaspoon,pinch of hing,rai (sarson seeds),coriander seeds-1/2teaspoon and saute them.
- Now addchopped garlic -1teaspoon and saute it
- Now add shredded onion-1 and saute it. Now add turmeric powder-1/2teaspoon,black pepper powder-1/2teaspoon,coriander powder-1teaspoon,salt as per taste and mix well on SIM.
- Now add curd besan batter and let it cook on SIM till it starts boiling.
- Now add fried alloo and let it boil on SIM for sometsometime till becomes thick and gooey.
- Now take a tadka pan and add butter and cumin seeds-1/2teaspoon and chilly flakes (home made) and roast them.
- Now pour this tadka over kadhi and serve hot with chapatties or rice .
- Thanks. Madhu rai Kalra
Soya Chaap Curry Recipe / Soya Chaap
Learn how to make soya chaap curry at home. Soya chaap is one of the…
Chilli Honey Bangalore Iyengar Style (Eggless) Cake
Honey chilli cake is Indian bakery style Eggless cake. I twisted honey cake with chili…
Mango Avocado And Cream Cheese Sushi
Mango Avocado and Cream Cheese SushiWith the ongoing of summers, Hotel Sahara Star, one of…
Mango Orange Mint Smoothie
As the summer commences we automatically switch from warm beverages to body cooling and energizing…
Scrambled Egg Bread Cups
Kids love scrambled eggs in any weather. I have done one experiment with scrambled eggs…
Chocolate is everyone’s favourite from kids to adults. An easy Chocolate Pancake recipe to make…
9 Tips To Becoming The Killer Food Photographer
When it comes to food blogging one of the most important thing is to style your food well. You want…
Sugar Facts, Not So Sweet…
Sugar Facts! Sugar candies, Ice-creams, Lollipops, chocolates and what not. As a parent how many times have you struggled pulling…
How to Eat Healthy and Nutritious Food Everyday
Regarding your daily meals, it may be easy to put convenience ahead of health as your lives get increasingly busy,…
11 Best Juices for Hair Loss Prevention
Best Juices for Hair Loss Prevention Hair thinning and balding in men though terrifying is very common nowadays. Men suffer…
Chia Seeds Benefits and Side Effects – A New Fad Or Real Super Food?
Chia Seeds Benefits and Side Effects! The internet, health community in particular, never fails to surprise all of these with…
8 Low Calorie Foods & How Low Calorie Food Helps You To Lose Weight
Low Calorie Foods & How Low Calorie Food Helps You To Lose Weight If one rounds up every diet plan…