Fluffy Corn Muffins
When my son is in home for summer vacation its busy time for me. He is more hungry when he is home and craving for snacks. I don't like to buy from stores so I have to make puddings, muffins and stack of snacks for him and for his friends on play dates.Corn bread muffins is soft and fluffy and quite different from normal muffins. It is ideal for light cravings and snack ,healthy less sweet and a kids friendly recipe.
- Preheat oven 350 F. Whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer blend butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add milk and oil and blend again. Add two eggs and slowly mix it.
- Slowly add dry mixture to the wet mixture and incorporate nicely.
- Use greased muffin tin or line up with cupcake liner and pour muffin mixture into 2/3 of muffin tin.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes until muffins are lightly golden brown. Enjoy!!
Calories: 377 kcal | Carbohydrates: 59 g | Protein: 9 g | Fat: 12 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 80 mg | Sodium: 652 mg | Potassium: 180 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 19 g | Vitamin A: 392 IU | Calcium: 245 mg | Iron: 3 mg
No comments yet
A mum will always remain mum and like you, I also keep finding ways to make things at home. Great recipe.