- Refine flour 1 cup
- Butter 50 grams
- Sugar powder 2 tbsp
- Flaxseed powder 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
- Dried ginger powder 1/2
- Pinch of salt
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Broken cashew nuts 2 tbsp
- In a mixing bowl add refine flour, butter, baking powder and salt. Rub the butter with flour and other ingredients.
- Add flaxseeds, sugar powder, broken cashew nuts, cinnamon powder and ginger powder. Make a dough and keep in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take out divide with equal sizes and press with both palm.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes. Bake for 20 minutes at 170 degree celcius.
- Take out cool in room temperature then serve.
No comments yet
Delicious 🙂 Geeta mam
Your recipes are mindblowing maam…Something is always cooking in your kitchen.