Fish Shaped And Bird Shaped Gujia
Festival dish. Just to attract children I try to design food.
- 200 gms refine flour
- 150 gms ghee
- 1 tsp backing powder
- 500 gms mawa
- 100 gms milk powder
- 100 gms sugar powder
- 50 gms raisin
- 50 gms chiraunji
- 2 tsp green cardamom powder
- Make a Doug with refine flour, ghee, backing powder and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Take a pan heat add mawa stir continuously. After heating Mawa shows loose. Flame will be slow then add sugar, cardamom powder, raisin and chiraunji. It is ready to fill.
- Spread the Dough and fill with mawa mixture. Now design the shape of fish and bird.
- Brush with ghee designed fish and bird. Bake in a preheated oven 150 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.
It is baked non dipped fried.
No comments yet