Fenugreek Tomato – Methi Tamatar Ki Sabzi
- 1 bunch fenugreek leaves
- 3 tomatoes large, chopped
- 5 green chilies finely chopped
- 5 pod garlic chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 tsp cumin seeds
- 5 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat oil in deep wok, crackle cumin seeds in heated oil.
- Add garlic and green chilies and saute for 30seconds on high flame.
- Add fenugreek leaves, mix it really well. Cook it on high flame for 2minutes. Keep mixing in between.
- Add tomatoes and mix with fenugreek leaves. Cook for 2minutes on high flame.
- Add salt and mix it well. Cook ok low flame till fenugreek leaves n tomatoes get soft.
- Methi tamatar sabzi is ready to serve. Serve this hot with dal rice or chapati.
Lotus Stem Fritters With Airfryer
Lotus stem are very healthy with high nutritional content. These are good source of calcium…
Baked Katori Chaat
A spicy Indian chaat always lightens the mood, isn't it ?? An Indian chaat with…
Gajar Mirchi Instant Achaar /Carrot And Green Chilly Instant Pickle
An instant pickle to relish with dal rice or paratha and rotis. And it can be…
Ras Malai Truffles
Exquisite and aromatic, Rasmalai Truffles are great as edible gift and also ideal for party,…
Italian Pomodoro Sauce
This is a very good recipe, easy to make at your home. If you are…
Moong Dal Khichdi
Khichdi is the comfort food made from Lentils and Rice, mixed together. Moong Dal Khichdi…
How To Cook Perfect Fluffy Basmati Rice
How To Cook Perfect Fluffy Basmati Rice? There are some recipes which even the seasoned home cook struggles to perfect…
30 Essential College Grocery List For Students In 2023
As soon as you arrive at college, you will be responsible for all aspects of your life. Before you go…
5 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Resto
If you’re a restaurateur, chances are you’ve been through the process of rebranding at least once. Maybe it’s because your…
Cooking Rice in Microwave – How To Cook Perfect Rice In Microwave
Cooking Rice is the easiest and most comforting activity when in the kitchen but it is equally tricky if the…
How To Make Almond Milk
Just like healthy relationships, healthy habits are crucial. With so many people becoming vegan these days, the search for an…
To Mom, With Love!
Hey! Look you are here again. Reading my blog anxiously. Waiting to find some recipes on the platter. However, this…