Eggless Vanilla Cake
Generally, all cakes are made using eggs, because eggs provide the required softness to the cake and enhances its taste. Vegetarian people, for the reasons of eggs, avoid baking. If you follow my step by step recipe and ensure that Oven temperature is maintained, you will get your moist fluffy eggless cake and will never avoid baking yourself.
- All Purpose Flour 140 gm
- Refined Sugar 100 gm
- Curd/ Yogurt 120 ml
- Milk 180 ml
- Oil 120 ml
- Baking Powder Â½ tsp
- Baking Soda 1 tsp
- Salt Â¼ tsp
- Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
- In a bowl mix Curd, Oil, Sugar, Milk and Vanilla Essence. In a separate bowl mix Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and salt altogether. Sift all the dry ingredients and mix into wet ingredients.
- Make a smooth batter. There should be no lumps.
- Line a baking tin with parchment paper and pour the batter into it. I have used baking tin which is 8 inches in diameter.
- Now place this tin in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into it comes out clean. Once done, take out the baking tin and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Now de-mould the cake and serve.
No comments yet
Like the way you explain things in simple style.