Eggless Banana Pancakes
Eggless banana pancakes are a quick snack or breakfast for kids which they will enjoy too. If you have nothing in the house, this recipe uses some basic ingredients to whip up a delight and is quite filling.
- Flour - 1 cup
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
- Buttermilk - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
- Banana - 1 ripe
- Butter as required
- Honey or blueberry jam to serve with
- Mix the flour and all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the buttermilk and beat well. Now add the bananas and blend completely.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix and the batter is ready.
- Heat butter in a flat pan and pour a ladleful of batter. Let it cook on low flame till it turns light brown.
- Flip over the other side and again cook well. Serve with honey or blueberry jam.
The batter should be thick to have fluffy pancakes. Do not spread the batter when pouring on the pan.