Dye And Tie Vitamin C Popsicle
There are several types of natural popsicles are famous in mexico. They are healthy for kids and as well as for us because they are made with natural ingredients. I have made "Dye and tie vitamin C popsicle" . This is very delicious popscile recipe .
- Half cup blueberries washed
- Half cup strawberries washed
- 1 gold kiwi chopped into thin slices
- 1 tbsp vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- First collect all ingredients .
- Now take strawberries and chopped it . In a grinder put chopped strawberies , honey , 1 tsp lemon juice and little water . Process it and make puree . Put it aside .
- Now take blueberries , put it in a grinder along with honey , 1 tsp lemon juice and little water . Process it and make a puree . Put it aside.
- Now take popsicle mould and put kiwi slice in one side of the each mould .
- Now take starwberry puree , blueberry puree and yougurt . In a mould first put strawberry puree then yougurt and then blueberry puree . Repeat this same process again and fill all moulds .Mix all ingredints with fork or stick . Cover the moulds .
- Put it into the refridgerator for about 12 hours .
- Demould it and serve chilled .
You can use any type of berries .
No comments yet
wow… so yummy and healthy too… I love all your recipes.