Biryani is a favorite part of nonvegeterian. Dum biryani takes time but very tasteful.
- 500 gms chicken
- 250 gms dehradoon rice
- 4 bay leaves
- 4-6 black cardamom
- 6-7 green cardamom
- 6-7 cloves
- 15-16 black pepper corn
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup onion paste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp Keora water
- 1 tsp rose water
- 1 pinch Kaiser
- Food colour orange
- 1 cup curd
- Wheat flour dough
- Rice should be washed and drain water. Keep aside for fifteen minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl add chicken, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, curd, ginger garlic paste one tsp oil and black pepper powder. Marinate for fifteen minutes.
- Take a pan heat oil add half of all whole masala bay leaves, black and green cardamom, cloves and black corn.
- Sauteed add onion paste pinch of sugar. Then add marinated chicken. Stir fry and cover low flame for five minutes.
- Open the lid add salt stir fry the moist reduce.
- Another side take a rice cook pan add ghee and remaining half of whole masala.
- Add soaked rice salt and stir. Add water double quantity of rice.
- Cook par boil. Now take a pan should be large than rice pan.
- Now there will be 2-4 layer. First layer white rice layer. Second layer half of cooked chicken. Third layer remaining rice rub with food colour. Fourth layer remaining cooked chicken.
- Finishing layer Garamond masala powder, rose water keora water and Kaiser.
- Cover with lid and seal with flour dough. Set in boiling water steaming for fifteen minutes.
- Off the flame and mix and serve.