Dry Fruits Kachori
On the occasion of independence day children go to school for flag hosting. They're distributed snacks as such dry fruits kachori.
- Take a mixing bowl add refine flour, backing powder,pinch of salt and oil.
- Mix well and slowly add water to make a smooth dough. Keep separate for fifteen minutes.
- Take a frying pan heat add sugar when dissolve add coconut. Stir continuously.
- Add chopped cashew nut, walnut, melon seeds and green cardamom powder.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Take a frying pan add oil for dip fry.
- Make small ball shaped of the dough fill with dry fruits mixture.
- There should not any gap. Round the balls shape with both hands.
- Dip frying and soak with kitchen napkin.
- Now ready to serve.
It can be preserved more than fifteen days.