Double Decker Bounty Cake
Bounty is a chocolate with COCONUT fillings. Here its made healthy using semolina and whole wheat flour. It is butterfree, eggfree.
- Â½ CUP SEMOLINA
- Â½ CUP WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR
- Â½ CUP DESSICATED COCONUT FLAKES
- Â½ TBSF BAKING POWDER
- Â½ CUP CASTER SUGAR
- Â½ CUP OIL
- Â½ CUP CURD
- Â½ CUP MILK
- 1 and Â½ TSF COCOA POWDER
- 1 TBSF DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- 1 TBSF WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- Â¼ CUP DOUBLE SHADED CHOCOLATE CHIPS Can use dark chips
- Preheat oven at 175 degrees. Grease and line a loaf tin. Sieve together semolina, whole wheat flour, baking powder 3-4 times. Add coconut flakes to it and mix.
- Whisk oil and sugar till creamy. Add curd and mix well. Add flour mixture and milk to form a little thick batter, but of pouring consistency.
- Divide the batter into two. To one add cocoa powder and white choco chips and fold. To other half add dark choco chips.
- In the prepared tin, first pour the dark batter. Top it with white batter carefully so that they form two layers. Generously sprinkle double choco chips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean and dry. Cool it completely before demoulding. Slice it. Serve with chocolate sauce.