Dhone Potar Bora
Dhone potar bora is very famous Bengali cuisine in hot summer days. It has made with coriander leaves and rice flour. Coriander has cooling and digestion property in hot summer days. Bengali eat this bara with dal and rice
- 2 bunches of cilantro or coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- 2-3 green chillis finely chopped
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Mustard oil for frying
- First wash and cut coriander leaves finely. Now add green chillis, rice flour and salt as per taste.
- Now add poppy seeds and mix all ingredients well.
- Now add little bit water, mix well and make a dough type mix
- Now take small portion of dough and make a circle bora (vada) shape . Repeat this process with remaining dough
- Take a pan add mustard oil .When oil is getting hot, fry boras until they becomes light golden brown in color. Dhone potar bora is ready. Serve hot.
No comments yet
Wow Kanwaljeet, you are a regional queen you know so different cuisines.