Deconstructed Guacamole Salad
Deconstructed food is one of the upcoming technology in food industry. Deconstructed dishes may take the foods that are normally combined in the dish, change their forms, and then plate them together in a different way. It's not just about taking the dish apart, but putting its elements back together. Many people doesnâ€™t like this concept and they say itâ€™s weakening the original taste of the dish. But itâ€™s not for the every dish. It depends how you are putting your dish back together and how much justice you are giving to the original taste. Today I tried to make deconstructed guacamole salad. It is a simple dish yet I tried to preserved original taste of my dish with unique nectarine sauce then presented it in a different way. Hope you will like the concept.
- 2 chopped avocado
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro coriander
- 1 pureed nectarine
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped jalapeno
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 6-8 slice of multigrain bread or your choice of bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 chopped peach
- First of all cut the corners of bread slices..
- Roll bread slices and flatten it.
- Cut the bread slices in flower shape or any of your choice of shape.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil and give it a little cup shape in muffin mode. Then bake it at 375 degree F until it becomes light pink and crisp.
- Now take nectarine puree, jalapeno, garlic, rice wine vinegar, cilantro, honey, lemon juice, and salt together and mix it well.
- Add olive oil in that mixer while stirring it continuously.
- Refrigerate this dressing for 10-15 minutes.
- Take chopped avocado, tomato, peach, and red onion.
- Add salad dressing in it and mix it well.
- Add chopped cilantro and mix it well.
- Now take bread flower cups and fill the salad in it.
- Decorate and serve.