Custard Dryfruits Jelly
- 1 packet agaragar
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 &1/2 water
- 1/2 tsp red food color
- 1/2 ltr milk
- 1 packet bluebirds chinagrass badam pista flavour.
- Some chopped pistachios
- Some chopped almonds
- Some chopped cashewnuts
- Soaked agar agar in 1/2 cup of lukewarm water.
- Take sauce pan add sugar in water n cook till it dissolve.
- Add red food color n mix it well
- Add agar agar in colored sugar syrup n keep stirring. when it done switchoff the flame. Take dessert bowls n fill half in each. Refrigerate it till jelly set.
- Mix both ingredients milk n custard powder in wok n boiled it, keep stirring continuously. let them cool down on room temperature.
- Take out jelly bowls from refrigerator n fill this custard milk jelly in each bowls. Again refrigerate it till it set.
- When done garnish with chopped dryfruits. Serve this chilled and njoy.
Indori patties are very famous street food of Sarafa bazaar at Indore. I had these…
Figs & Walnuts Espresso Sandwich Cookies
Filled with coffee and chocolate ganache, these sandwich cookies are a decadent treat.
Lotus Stem Fritters With Airfryer
Lotus stem are very healthy with high nutritional content. These are good source of calcium…
Crispy Dosa With Leftover Rice
Do you have leftover rice cooked for lunch? You can make yummy, crispy dosa for…
Baked Spinach Corn In White Sauce
Baked Spinach Corn is a continental dish, cooked in white sauce and served with garlic…
Saga-Muga (Moringa Leaves)
Family recipes passed down from generation to generation are real treasures for me. And I…
How To Safely Store Christmas Leftovers
The Christmas season is finally here! As the song says, ‘It’s the most wonderful time of the year.’ It’s the…
Food Photography Tips for Food Bloggers | Food Photography Hacks | Food Photography Secrets | Food Photography Basics
Food photography a very specific still photography genre that demands deeper understanding of the subjects like piping hot gravy, smoky…
Gluten Free Diet – Is It Really For Everyone?
Gluten Free Diet have been one of the most sought after food variety in the recent times. So what are…
6 Things Every Home Cook Should Know
Being a good cook isn’t just about being able to prepare a meal. Being a good cook means knowing and…
7 Most Important Steps To Write A Recipe
Is writing a recipe for a cookbook or a food blog an easy task? If you say yes, this is…
The Top 8 Ways Coffee Can Help You Lose Weight
Coffee is one of the world’s favorite beverages, and for good reason! It tastes amazing, it gives you a boost…
No comments yet