Curd Fry Potatoes
This Curd fry Aloo is No onion No garlic recipe. Most of us are fond of eating potatoes everyday, and we always want a change in making "aloos"!So i have tried making potatoes in a different and tasty form.Hope you are going to like this.
- Boiled small sized potatoes - 7 to 8
- Thick curd or Hung curd - Half cup
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Pepper powder -2 pinch
- Coriander powder -1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Mango powder -1 tsp optional
- Fresh chopped coriander
- Oil for frying
- First peel the potatoes. Then take a bowl add potatoes in it. Add Curd,chili powder,pepper powder and coriander powder. Marinate the potatoes and keep them in fridge for 1 hour.
- Now after one hour take them out and prick the aloos with a fork,so that the masala and curd should be inserted properly. Take a wok add oil. Add cumin seeds let it crackle.
- Add one by one potatoes in the oil with the help of a fork and fry them. When they turn little crispy add mango powder,salt chili powder (if needed) Take them out and garnish it with fresh coriander.
No comments yet
Hi Neha, Your recipes are so yummy and easy to follow and I am following you religiously…. Will prepare this dish and come back for more.
seems to be easy and nice…shall try to prepare this
wow…potatoes and curd..two of my favourite things..gotta give this a try!
I can feel the smoky aroma of potatoes.