Yummy, delectable, innovative tri-colour sandwich sticks with 3 kinds of filling, fried in airfryer. Prepare these sandwiches in advance for kids birthday party and airfryer later to add to the crispness. This is kids favorite lunch recipe.
Ingredients & Quantity
- Bread slices (Brown/ White) - 8 slices
- Coriander chutney - 2 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup - 2 tsp
- Shredded Cabbage - 1 cup
- Cheese slices - 2 pcs
Post Fusion Recipes from 27th Mar to 02nd Apr 2017 and win a Recipe book worth INR 995/- authored by Celebrity Chef Shazia Khan and an Amazon gift voucher worth INR 250/-
'Recipe theme of the week'
How to cook?
- Remove the brown edges of the bread slices.
- Place 1 bread slices, spread coriander chutney, place 2nd bread slice, spread cabbage and cheese slice, place 3rd bread slice, spread tomato ketchup, top with 4th bread slice.
- Spread melted butter on all sides of sandwich. Cut the sandwich into 3 pcs to form sandwich sticks.
- Place toothpick on each slice to hold the sandwich together. Preheat airfryer and air fry all sandwich sticks at 180 degrees for 5 min. Crispy tri-colour sandwich sticks are ready to serve.