Cream Cheese Chocolaty Cupcakes
These Cupcakes are my personal favorite because of there tangy and sweet flavour. Perfect desert for any party yet easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose Flour
- 1 Tbspn Coco Powder
- 1/2 cup Castor sugar
- 2 tspn Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Black coffee
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Bar Philadelphia Cream cheese
- Icing Sugar according to taste
- 2 tbspn Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbspn Vinegar
- Sift Flour, sugar, coco powder, baking soda. Keep dry ingredients aside.
- Take another bowl add wet ingredients. Add milk, black coffee, melted butter, vinegar and vanilla extract.
- Mix dry n wet ingredients together until everything get mixed. Pour your batter in cupcake liner.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C. Bake your cupcake for 20-25 min.
- FOR ICING: Beat cream cheese until there is no lumps. Add icing sugar according to your taste.
- Beat it until it forms stiff peak. Your icing is ready , pipe it with your favorite nozzle in cupcakes. Enjoy!!!
- Make sure that you sift your Baking soda also.