Cottage Potato Pie
Cottage potato pie is perfect for brunch with lots of nutrition and lentils .it's easy n quick recipe n perfect for something new.
- Boiled potatoes 2
- Lentils 1/2cup
- Cheese slices 3
- Orgeano 1/2tsp
- Boiled pasta 1/2cup
- Olive oil 1tbsp
- Tomato sauce 1tbsp
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped tomato
- Wash n chopped potato in square shape n let it boil with water n salt for 10min.
- Meanwhile another bowl let it boil lentils for 10min.keep aside
- Now take a pan n let it boiled pasta for 5min.keep aside .
- Now take a pan add ghee , chopped onion sautÃ© it now add crushed ginger garlic.
- Add chopped tomato n lentils let it cook 5min n keep aside.
- Now take 1cup milk add nutmeg , black pepper n orgeano ,add boiled pasta n cooked for 5min.
- Take 1cup milk add nutmeg, black pepper and orgeano stir it ,add boiled Pasta n let it cook for 5min.
- Bake oven at 200c n grease tin with oil n pour lentils ,pasta layer ncheese slices, mashed potatoes.
- Now bake at 200c for 10-15min.serve hot
No comments yet
Nice recipe 🙂