coriander paneer is very delicious main course recipe of paneer . u can eat it as a side dish too . its a good dish for summer as coriander has cooling property.
Ingredients & Quantity
- 300 grm paneer
- coriander leaves 1 bunch
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- ginger green chilli paste 2 tsp
- 2 green chillies
- red chilli powder 2 tsp
- garam masala powder 2tsp
- turmeric powder 2 tsp
- coriander powder 2 tsp
- lemon juice 2 tsp
- salt as per taste
Post Fusion Recipes from 27th Mar to 02nd Apr 2017 and win a Recipe book worth INR 995/- authored by Celebrity Chef Shazia Khan and an Amazon gift voucher worth INR 250/-
'Recipe theme of the week'
How to cook?
- first cut paneer into big cubes . now take big bowl add paneer , 1 tsp red chilli powder , 1 tsp coriander powder , 1 tsp garam masala powder , salt as per taste and lemon juice , mix all ingredients well . keep this marination for about 30 minutes.
- meanwhile take a grinder , add coriander leaves and green chillies and some water . process all ingredients well and make a thick paste.
- now take a one pan add 2tsp oil , when oil is getting hot add ginger garlic paste , saute it for about 5 minutes ,now add finely chopped onion , saute it for about 5-7 minutes .add coriander paste and cook until oil starts saprates .
- now add remaining red chilli powder , corinader powder turmeric powder , garam masala powder nad salt as per taste . cook again for about 2- 3minutes.
- now add marinated paneer cubes and cook for 5 minutes . corinader paneer is ready . serve hot.
u can add mint leaves too for enhancing the taste .