Condensed Milk Cookies
Condensed milk cookies recipe is a delicious and tasty cookie made with condensed milk, little sugar and maida and flavoured with choco chips. You can also add dark chocolate pieces instead of choco chips. These cookies can also be served as a lunchtime snack for kids. Crisp and light, these cookies are easy and quick to make too.
- 3/4 cup All purpose flour maida
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 100 gm Butter unsalted
- 1/4 cup Sweetened condensed milk sweetened
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 - 3 drops Vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Sieve maida, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix it evenly and keep it aside. (maida mixture)In another bowl, add butter and sugar and whisk well with the help of a whisker or a blender, till soft and creamy.
- Add condensed milk, vanilla essence and chocolate chips and mix well. When this creamy buttery mixture is ready, add the maida mixture
- Mix well. Do not overmix. Just mix everything to have a smooth dough. Close the bowl with a lid and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, knead the dough once again. The dough is ready now.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C for 5 minutes. Take a small portion of the dough and roll them into small balls.
- Flatten them with your palms. If you want a thinner cookie, you can flatten little more.
- Bake the cookies (convection mode) for 13 to 15 minutes or till golden brown. Check the cookies if it is baked, otherwise bake for 2 more minutes.
- Once done, remove the cookies to a wire rack and allow it to cool down.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container and enjoy these delicious cookies as it is or as a evening snack or teatime snack or with a glass of milk
- Skip the salt, if you are using salted butter.
- The baking time varies from oven to oven. Hence keep an eye after 10 minutes and switch off the oven, once the cookies become golden brown.
- Do not overbake or else the cookies tend to become harder.
- You can also add chopped raisins or walnuts to the cookies.
- Chilling the dough helps to make better cookies.
- Eggless Choco Pinwheel Cookies Or Choco Swirl Cookies
- Jeera Cookies / Cumin Cookies / Eggless Roasted Cumin Biscuits
- Peanut Butter Cookies No Eggs - Step By Step Photos
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 398 kcal | Carbohydrates: 40 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 25 g | Saturated Fat: 16 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 60 mg | Sodium: 248 mg | Potassium: 134 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 21 g | Vitamin A: 676 IU | Vitamin C: 0.5 mg | Calcium: 101 mg | Iron: 1 mg
No comments yet
They look so yummy.