Coconut Gatta Pulav
Wao, Coconut Pulav with Gatta. What a fusion ! Marwad special gatte or South Indian special Coconut Pulav. This is very tasty and delicious recipe. You can serve coconut gatta pulav with any type of dip which ever you like.
- For gatta - Â½ cup gram flour
- Â¼ tsp salt
- Â¼ tsp red chilli
- Â¼ tsp ajwain
- For rice - 2 cup boiled rice
- 1 cup grated fresh coconut
- 2 tbsp pure ghee
- Â½ tsp mustard seeds
- 2 bay leaf
- 4 - 5 curry leaves
- 2 black cardamom
- 2 cloves
- 8 - 10 whole black pepper
- 2 dry red chilli
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp milk
- Â½ cup chopped coriander Leaves
- Ingredients for gatta -
- Ingredients for coconut rice -
- In a bowl add gram flour, salt, red chilli powder, ajwain and little water. knead it into tight dough.
- Roll it into a big size log and cut into 3 inch pieces.
- Boil water in a pan and add gatta in it. Boil for 10 minutes on high flame.
- Now gatta floats on water. It means cooked perfectly.
- After that strain water and cut boiled gatta into small pieces.
- For making coconut gatta pulav - In a wok add ghee and heat it up
- Add mustard seeds let it crackle.
- Add bay leaf, curry leaves, cardamom, cloves, black pepper, dry red chilli and roast slightly.
- Now add boiled gatta in it and saute it for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Now add greated fresh coconut. Mix it well.
- Add salt and mix it.
- Add milk mix well.
- Add boiled rice and mix lightly.
- Cover with lid and cook for 3 - 4 minutes on low flame.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- Coconut gatta pulav is ready to serve.