Tired of eating your dosa in the same boring way? Add a chocolatey twist to it with this unique quick recipe of mouth-watering chocolate dosa! Chocolate dosa is a kid special recipe, can be served for breakfast or as a snack. Healthy Chocolate dosa prepared with atta, butter and milk. Try this chocolate dosa and enjoy
- Wheat flour 1/2 cup
- Rice flour 1/4 cup
- Grated dark chocolate 3/4 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Grated white chocolates for garnishing 2 tbsps
- Butter for preparing dosas
- Grate chocolate and melt it in a double boiler or in a microwave in high for 30 to 60 seconds or till all the chocolate melts.
- Mix wheat flour and rice flour together adding a pinch of salt and vanilla essence.and add the melted chocolate to the flour and mix well by adding milk without any lumps.
- Add some water to get dosa batter consistency.and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes. Your chocolate dosa batter is ready
- After 20 minutes heat a non stick dosa tawa to prepare chocolate dosas. pour a ladle full of chocolate dosa batter on the pan and spread the batter like any other ordinary dosas. add a teaspoon of grated butter over chocolate dosa and cook for 2 minu
- Flip over to the other side and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from pan to serving plate. Prepare chocolate dosas with the remaining batter with the same procedure as above.
- Decorate yummy chocolaty chocolate dosa with the grated white chocolates on the top.