Chicken With Orange
I cooked this chicken recipe with orange juice. I have not used any other lemon juice, tamarind, vinegar, tomato, curd for sour taste. It has a different taste which is innovative.
- 300 gm chicken
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- Orange juice
- Wash the chicken then marinate with turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, mustard oil and orange juice. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- In other side heat a pan, put 1 tbsp oil, fry the chopped onion. Keep on stiring until brown, then keep aside.
- Now in the same pan add ginger garlic paste saute.
- Then add marinated chicken stir for a few minutes and cook with cover.
- After then open the lid and see the juice coming out..
- Add the fried onion, salt and tandoori masala. Mix all together and cook another few minutes.
- Add tandoori masala and mix again.
- Serve with orange juice.
https://youtu.be/ObLvEBl8ZNg Click this link to watch the recipe on my YouTube channel nanan swade geeta.