Chicken Pahadi Kabab
Chicken pahadi kabab is delicious awesome recipe which server as a side dish (starter).
- 1 boneless chicken cut into pieces
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup mint
- 5 green chilies
- 1 inch ginger piece
- 5 nos garlic pods
- 1 tsp powdered black pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Oil for shallow fry
- Grind mint, coriander leaves, green chilies, garlic and ginger together. Prick chicken pieces with a fork.
- Add ground paste and leave to marinate for 3-4 hours or more.
- Heat oil on nonstick pan. Add cumin powder, salt, black pepper powder, garam masala powder along with the marinade and heat oil on nonstick pan and shallow fry from all the sides over high medium heat.
- Serve this hot with green chutney n raw opinion, mint n lemon pieces