Cherry And Nuts Brown Rice Kheer
This delicious Kheer is different from the regular version, It contains dried fruits, a sweet crush of cherry fruit, and brown rice. So Healthy and scrumptious!!!
- 50 gm Brown Rice
- 1 liter Full Fat Milk
- 2 Tbsp Condense milk
- 11/2 Tbsp Cherry Crush
- Sugar If needed
- 11/2 Tbsp Almonds sliced
- 1 Tbsp Raisins
- 5-6 Green Cardamom powder
- First take a bowl and place Rice in it, Wash the rice and soak them for 1/2 hour.
- Now Take another deep pan, add milk in it and let it starts boiling, add soaked rice into it. Stir milk with a spoon and after kheer simmers, reduce the flame. keep on stirring kheer, When rice softens, add Cherry Crush in it, Stir it well then ad
- Kheer has got thick in consistency. Add Condense milk in kheer and cook for 2 minutes. Kheer is ready, turn off the flame and add cardamom powder into it. Garnish it with some almond slices.
- Take out kheer in a bowl. Its delicious when its hot, but you can even keep it in refrigerator to serve chilled. Chilled kheer taste more delicious.
- You can use simple white rice too for this recipe, Or to make it more healthy use Brown Matta rice. Brown Basmati Rice will not give you that taste.