Cheese is my love and Potatoes are my first crush!Sounds funny?But truly when i am hungry i look for these two ingredients.Potatoes are everyone's best friend and i can have them anytime when i am hungry!
Ingredients & Quantity
- Boiled potatoes - 3 to 4
- Onion - 1 small sized (finely chopped)
- Boiled american corns- 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese - 1/2 cup
- Green coriander leaves - For garnishing
- Salt as per taste
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Oregano as per your taste
- Lime juice 2 tsp
- Salted butter 2tsp
Post Salad Recipes from 20th Mar to 26th Mar 2017 and win Amazon gift voucher worth INR 250/- if from India or $5 if outside India.
'Recipe theme of the week'
How to cook?
- First boil the potatoes and peel them.
Then cut them into thick round slices.
Take a wok add butter.
Then add onions in it ,saute it till it turns translucent.
Now add corns and salt in it.
- Now sprinkle some oregano flakes ,Chili flakes ,little salt and mix it well.
lastly add lime juice and switch off the flame.
Now take a flat pan and brush it with little oil.
Then put the sliced potatoes on it.
- Roast them and flip them till they turn little golden in color.
Now sprinkle some salt on the potatoes and switch off the flame.
Take one potato slice and place your ready corns on it.
Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on the top.
- If the potatoes are hot the cheese will melt very soon,but if they have turned little cold then you can put in microwave for few seconds to melt the cheese.
Lastly garnish it with coriander leaves.
Enjoy this with your favorite dip or ketchup.