Cheesy Paneer Chilli Parcel
- 11/2 cup processed cheese grated
- 1 cup homemade cottage cheese/paneer crumbled
- 1/2 cup green capsicum Â finely chopped
- 1 tbsp green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves Â chopped
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Ready made samosa patti
- 1/2 cup all propose flour slurry
- How to make stuffing: In a bowl, add cottage cheese, processed cheese, capsicum, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt, pepper, oregano, chilli flakes and mix it well.Make the balls of it and keep it aside.
- How to make parcels: Cut one samosa strip into 4 strips. Place one strip horizontal and in center apply slurry, place another strip vertically and make cross.
- Now put the stuffing in center.Ã¯Â¿Â¼Cover all the edges.Ã¯Â¿Â¼Make sure to apply slurry to sill it.
- Prepare other parcels likewise.Deep fry them until they become golden brown.
- Remove them from heat and place them on tissue paper to absorb extra oil.Serve it hot with tomato sauce!Ã¯Â¿Â¼
No comments yet
Nice recipe, innovative way of wrapping the food, will be a great hit at paties.