Cheesy Mac Bowls
As name suggest Cheesy mac bowls, cheesy macaroni tossed in white sauce, filled in bread buns ,topped with cheese and herbs and baked.
- Bread buns 5
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Onion 1
- All purpose flour 1 tesp
- Milk 1+1/2 cup
- Salt 2 tesp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tesp
- Chilli flakes 1 tesp
- Italian mix herbs 1 tbsp
- Red pasta sauce 2 tbsp
- Macaroni 1 cup
- Processed cheese 50 gms
- Sweet corn kernels 1/2 cup
- Tri color bell pepper chopped 1/2 cup
- In a big vessel boil 4 glass of water. When water get rolling boil add 1 tbsp oil, 1 tesp salt, macaroni and sweet corn.
- Boil for 10 minutes or till macaroni is done and drain.
- Chop onion finely.
- In a wok heat butter. Add chopped onion. Saute.
- Add all purpose flour and roast.
- When flour turns light pink add milk and stir. Cook well to get a thick sauce.
- Add chopped bell peppers, 1 tsp salt, black pepper, chilli flakes, Italian seasoning, grated processed cheese. Mix well.
- Add boiled pasta and sweet corn mix. Remove from flame.
- Scoop out all bread buns to make bowls. Line all bowls with red pasta sauce.
- Fill all bread bowls with cheesy macaroni.
- Top with remaining Mozeralla cheese. Sprinkle with chilli flakes and italian herbs.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
No comments yet
Love the picture and the way its made.