Cheesy Loaded Potatoes
Cheesy Loaded Potatoes!! Another experiment Success ðŸ˜Š Crispy potato skin loaded with mash potatoes, chicken, capsicum & piri piri layered with Cheesy goodness!! ðŸ˜
- 4 big Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 Capsicum finely chopped
- 2 tsp Piri Piri powder
- Grated cheese as required
- Chives for garnish finely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven at 180 C. Line your baking trey with baking sheet.
- 2. Poke Potatoes with a fork and cover with olive oil. Now let them bake for 40-45 mins.
- 3. Once Potatoes are baked, cut them into halves & scoop it out, leaving the Potato skin like a bowl.
- 4.Mash the scooped out Potatoes in a bowl & mix in rest of the ingredients with it.
- 5. Now stuff it all back & cover it up with grated cheese.
- 6. Let it bake at same temperature till cheese starts to crisp up.
- 7. Garnish with Chives & serve hot ðŸ˜Šâ¤ï¸
No comments yet
Very very tempting recipe and awesome picture Pallavi <3