Cauliflower Pepper Fry Recipe – How To Make Cauliflower Pepper Fry Recipe
Cauliflower is a beautiful vegetable. It’s taste profile is versatile and blends with any kind of condiments. And today we’re going to see about cauliflower pepper fry recipe preparation. The flavour profile of this beautiful dish is spicy. It’s usually roasted with oil which gives it a nice glaze. lets see how to make Cauliflower Pepper fry recipe with simple method.
- Cauliflower florets – 1 cup
- Water – 1 ½ cups
- Salt as needed
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tea spoon
- Oil – 3 spoons
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tea spoon
- Cumin seeds – ½ tea spoon
- Bengal gram – ½ tea spoon
- Split white urad dal – ½ tea spoon
- Bellary onion – 1 chopped finely
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Pepper powder – ½ spoo
- Grated coconut – 4 spoons
- At first take a pan, add 1 ½ cups water and allow it to boil.
- Now add florets in boiling water and then add turmeric powder and required salt.
- In addition add finely chopped onion then fry till it becomes glassy then add curry leaves fry for few seconds.
- Now add cooked cauliflower florets then fry for 2 minutes till it becomes nicely coated.
- It is a time to check salt, if you want means add this time.
- Next add pepper powder and fry for a minute, finally add grated coconut and mix well
- After that switch off the stove and transfer cauliflower pepper fry in to serving bowl.
- Hot and spicy cauliflower pepper fry recipe is ready to eat.
- Enjoy this cauliflower pepper fry with any variety rice, chapatti, curd rice etc.,
- Don’t overcook the cauliflower florets, it will destroy the texture.
- It is a simple version of cauliflower pepper fry. it is easy to cook and healthy too.