Caramelised Golden Oreo Fried Ice Cream
Crunchy Delicious, Deep-Fried Ice cream, coated with yummy Golden Oreo's and topped with luscious Caramel. Crunchy, Sinful and Irresistible Caramelised Golden Oreo Fried Ice cream!
- 250 ml Full Fat Milk
- 8 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 Â½ tbsp Corn Flour
- 3 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1 Â½ tbsp GMS Powder
- â…› tsp CMC Powder
- Few drops of Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 300 gm Golden Oreo
- 100 gm Corn Flakes
- 100 gm Rice Flour
- Glass of Water as required
- 100 gm Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 200 gm Condensed Milk
- 60 ml Fresh Cream
- First, take the milk, add sugar and boil it on low flame, till dissolved.
- Take 2tbsp Milk, and then mix all the powders to form a lump-free mixture.
- Then after the sugar is dissolved in the milk, add the remaining milk mixture and stir on low flame, till boiling.
- After 2 boils, switch off the flame and let it cool.
- After cooling, store in a container for 8 hours in the freezer.
- Post 8 hours, take the icecream and whisk it with an electric blender on medium till it thickens and becomes voluminous. Next add the vanilla essence and whipping cream and whisk till doubles.
- Store in freezer overnight.
- Crush the Oreos and conflates then add brown sugar, pinch of salt and set aside.
- In a pot, add granulated sugar and let it melt on low flame. Do not stir or put anything inside the pot, you can shake the pot for even cooking.
- After the sugar turns into an amber colour, keep an eye on the sugar and when it turns slightly brown, turn off the flame and quickly stir in the condensed milk and then the fresh cream, lastly add salt and set aside.
- Take a scoop of the ready ice cream And roll it into foil paper. Store in freezer for 1 hour.
- Make the rice flour slurry, and then take out the ice cream scoop and then dip into slurry and then coat with oreo- cornflakes mixture.
- Repeat, and then freeze the ice cream balls overnight.
- Heat oil, and when the oil is medium hot, take out the balls from the freezer And directly put the balls into the lil and fry for not more than 50 seconds.
- Drizzle the Caramel Sauce over the Deep fried Ice cream and serve immediately.
- All steps are important, do NOT skip any steps.
- Steps that require to be freezes overnight, give BEST results.
- Make sure NOT to put any spoon or anything into the pot of sugar while making caramel. If you do so then the sugar will get crystalized.
- Crush the oreo’s and cornflakes lightly
- Keep stirring while boiling the ice cream mixture to avoid the cornflour sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Use Rice Flour Slurry instead of Cornflour to make the Fried Ice cream Crunchy.
- Make sure to fry the icecream on low flame ONLY, otherwise it will melt.