Capsicum,Carrot Sandwich With Oats And Curd
- 10 Brown bread slices
- 2 Capsicum
- 2 Carrot large size
- 2 tbsp Oats
- 1 cup Thick curd
- 1 tbsp Chopped green chili
- 1 tbsp Chopped coriander
- 1 tsp Chat masala powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Oil or butter as required
- wash and grate the carrot.
- thinly cut the capsicum
- Soak the oats in curd for 1/2 hour .
- Now mix all the ingredients with curd and oats apart from bread slices .
- Apply the mixture on one bread slice then cover with second slice ,grill or toast in sandwich maker with applying oil or butter .
- Serve hot with sauce or chutney .
Calories: 39 kcal | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Protein: 1 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Sodium: 24 mg | Potassium: 234 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 4 g | Vitamin A: 6958 IU | Vitamin C: 78 mg | Calcium: 16 mg | Iron: 1 mg
No comments yet
Yummy, would try it soon.
Hi Hem Lata, your recipes are very tempting and simple. 🙂 We would like to bring to your notice that the timings in your recipes are not in the correct format, you may want to edit those. Keep Fooding Around…