Burrito Boyz Style Veggie Burrito
Burrito is a Mexican dish that consists of large tortilla with various fillings. This recipe is a copy cat recipe of Burrito Boyz. Burrito Boyz is a chain of Mexican fast food restaurants serving burritos and quesadillas in Toronto and GTA area. In this recipe, I have used regular rice in place of Mexican rice.
- Boiled Black Beans â€“ 1/4 cup + 1/4 cup mashed
- Cooked Rice â€“ Â½ Cup
- Whole Wheat Tortillas â€“ 5
- Fresh Coriander Leaves â€“ Â½ Cup finely chopped
- Green Bell Pepper â€“ Â¼ Cup chopped
- Onion â€“ Â¼ Cup chopped
- Tomatoes â€“ Â¼ Cup chopped
- Boiled Corn Kernels â€“ Â¼ Cup
- Guacamole â€“ Â¼ Cup
- Mozzarella Cheese â€“ 1/3 Cup shredded
- Jalapeno â€“ 1 to 2 Chopped
- Hot & Sour Sauce â€“ to taste
- Take a tortilla, place beans, rice, chopped veggies, corn kernels, guacamole, cheese, hot & sour sauce, chopped coriander one by one on the top of each other in the center.
- Now wrap the tortilla carefully so that it get fully closed from its all sides.
- Heat a pan and put the tortilla wrap and grill it from both sides until cheese gets melt and veggies, beans and rice gets hot. Repeat the process to make more burritos.
- Serve hot.