Bread Pizza Pocket
Bread pizza pocket yummy and delicious snacks for kids, adult, parties, and potlucks. If you are a pizza lover surely you will love these bread pizza pocket. In making the stuffing you can use any vegetable which is available at your home. I have added tomato sauce but you can add pasta sauce, pizza sauce or tomato sauce with schezwan sauce. Pizza pack stuffed with mozzarella cheese and sweet corn is loved by kids the most.
- 8 slice bread
- 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup corn boiled
- 1 to mato chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chilly flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tbsp refine flour
- Oil for frying
- Heat a pan and add 2 tablespoon oil. After that add chopped Onion and saute for two minutes. Now add chopped carrot, capsicum, corn, tomato and saute for 2 minutes.
- Don't overcook the veggie keep them crunchy. Now add tomato sauce, oregano, chilly flakes, salt and mix well.Switch off the flame and let the stuffing cool down for some time.
- Once the stuffing is completely cold add grated cheese to it and mix it. Add cheese only when stuffing is cool completely. In a bowl add refine flour and add water and make a paste.
- The paste should be not thick and not thin. Now cut the edges of the bread slice and roll them flat. Now put a generous amount of stuffing on the center of the bread.
- Apply the paste on the edges and stick them properly. Prepare all these remaining this way. Heat oil in a pan for frying. Deep fry the pockets in the hot oil till they are golden brown and crisp. Serve them hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.