When any party you r organizing n some easy dessert u wanna prepare...this one sure shot hit It can be prepared in less time with less It can be prepared in less time with less ingredients....
- 3 bread slices
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup curd
- 1/2 cup any chopped fruits I hv taken papaya,guava as no fruits there
- Aam papad small cubes
- Chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- For Garnishing
- Pomegranate seeds
- Aam papad big cubes
- Take one bread n grind it make crumb.
- Boil milk n add this bread crumb n sugar to make it thicker.
- To this mixture add chopped walnut n aam papad cubes.( I hv used aam papad as no mangoes in home,went to buy to local shop there also just finished...so suddenly it strikes to my mind mango na sahi aam papad...)
- Now take two bread slices n remove the brown border.
- Now roll it with roller to make it thin n tap some water.
- Then place 1 tbsp of this mixture at cent Dr of bread n press lightly from all sides to make a dumpling.
- Just apply milk to this dumplings n keep on freeze for 10 min so that it won't break.
- Whisk curd n powdered sugar.
- In a bowl pour this curd n add chopped fruits.
- Now place the bread dumpling at center.
- Garnish with aam papad big cubes n pomegranate seeds.
- Serve chilled...
- You can take any fruit of your choic e.
Make it colorful…so kids love to have it.
No comments yet
Interesting recipe but I have one doubt how will the raw bread taste. Usually, I like bread which is little toasted. Any advice Roshni