Bread Curd Fire Roll/Dahi K Sholey
Bread Curd Fire Roll/Dahi ke sholey is an awesome recipe bread curd fire roll in which I use hung curd, bread n veggies, deep fried in heated oil. quick easy n yummy recipe.
- 1 cup hung curd
- 8 bread slices
- 1 medium size chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Oil for deep fry
- Take the bread slices, Cut off the brown edges on the bread slices. Take 1 cup hung curd in a mixing bowl, Then add finely chopped onion, chopped green chilies, fresh coriander leaves and salt to taste.Mix all ingredients well.
- Take the cut bread slices, then to roll them out, apply some water over it. Roll out from one side then turn it upside down, roll out a bit more.
- Flip the rolled bread slice, keeping the wet side at the bottom. Layer it up with 1 tsp prepared stuffing and roll the bread. Apply water on all the edges so that the roll sticks well. Press it then roll it.
- Take a polythene sheet, roll the prepared bread roll again using this polythene.Press the edges from both the ends with the edges folding in opposite direction from each other. Twists very gently, don¢â‚¬â„¢t apply too much pressure. Likewise prepare all t
- Place a wok on flame, you need medium hot oil for frying the rolls. To check the oil, bring your hand over the wok and you will feel the warmth. Oil is heated well.
- Drop one roll into the wok. Fry these rolls until they get golden brown in color from all sides. Once golden brown take it off from oil. We are done with frying all the bread rolls.It takes 3 to 4 minutes for frying bread rolls at once.
- Crispy and lip smacking bread fire rolls are ready. Cut them cross in the center and serve.Serve these bread fire rolls with green coriander chutney, tomato sauce or any other chutney. I served this with garlic chilli sauce.