Biscuit Dough Donuts
When you have a kindergartner in home you always need to stock snacks for them. I always try to make something in home. My son don't love to eat same snacks everyday he needs variation. One of my friend told me about donuts with biscuit dough.Biscuit Dough donuts is very easy to make. It is ready in couple of minutes only you need to buy a pack of biscuit dough, other ingredients are easily available in our pantry. How about that?This is a magic recipe to surprise your kids or loving one.
- 1 tin 8 counts Pillsbury Grand Home style Buttermilk Biscuit dough
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a big pan. Remove biscuit dough from the pack. lay them in a baking tray. Grab a cookie cutter or any cutter to cut a hole on the middle of each biscuit.
- Carefully place 2 donuts at a time in hot oil. When one side is golden brown flip another side with a wooden spoon. it will take 2 -3 minutes to fry.
- Transfer them to a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Fry all of them in same manner and don't forget to fry donuts holes.
- FOR GLAZE :- In a bowl add sugar, vanilla extract, water and honey whisk nicely.
- Dip each fried donuts and shake excess and put it in a wire rack to dry. Repeat the process again for thicker coating of glaze. Sprinkle sugar over the donuts and enjoy.
No comments yet
mouth-watering click @Usashi 🙂 .
Usashi, the pic has come out beautifully…!!