Birds Nest With Paneer Tricolor Eggs
Birds nest is a snack made with paneer , potato and vermicelli. Its an eye catching snack. This snack attract the kids mostly.
- 1 cup Boiled and Mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup coarsely grinded corn
- 1 1/2 cup grated paneer
- 1 1/4 tspn red chilli powder
- 1 tspn chat masala
- 2 tbspn maida
- 4 tbspn water
- 1 tspn Roasted cumin powder
- 1 cup rice/maida vermicelli
- 2 cup oil for frying
- 2 tbspn coriander leaves
- In a bowl mix corn , potato, grated paneer, 1 tspn red chilli powder, salt, chat masala, coriander leaves, green chillies.
- Take a small portion and with the help of your hands make a small bowl shape
- Make paste of maida and water
- Coat the small bowl shape with maida and water mixture.
- Now coat it with Vermicelli
- Make it with remaining bowls and refrigerate it for 10 minutes
- Take 1/2 cup paneer and add salt and red chilli powder to it
- make small balls of it. If you wish you can add color also.
- Fry these paneer eggs for 20 seconds
- Remove the nest from refrigerator and deep fry it till golden brown
- Now on it place the paneer eggs and serve it with green chutney
Fry the nest over medium flame.
No comments yet
They are so cute and so innovative.