Bhuna gosht is a spicy mutton recipe for those who have really hot n spicy tooth.check the recipe..
- Mutton with bone 1 kg
- Ginger 25 gm
- Garlic 1 thick big bulb
- Green chili 10 -12
- Bay leaf 2
- Caraway seeds 1/2 tsp
- Meat Masala powder 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1tsp
- Curd 1/2 cup
- Cashew paste 1 tbsp
- Mustard Oil 1 cup
- Wash mutton. Marinate it with curd salt & turmeric powder. Keep it aside for 30 min
- Peel ginger & garlic & remove tail from green chili. Make a coarse paste
- Heat a wok. Heat mustard oil to its smoking point. Add bay leaf & caraway seeds ( Shah jeera) . Cook for 10 sec
- Add ginger garlic & chili paste . Fry for 3-4 min on medium flame. Add marinated mutton pieces. Mix well.
- Cover it & cook for 6-7 min on med flame. Mutton will leave it juices.remove lid stir lightly. Cook for some more time until very less juice is left
- Now add meat Masala powder nutmeg powder red chili powder mix well. Adjust salt if needed
- Sprinkle some water if Masala is sticking on the wok. Cover again & cook for 20 - 25 min. Stir in between.
- After that open lid add cashew paste. Mix well. Cook for 3- 4 min. Switch off theflame flame.
- Serve hot with roti aur paratha.
If mutton pieces are big it may take more then 45 min to cook Lamb meat can also be used for this recipe Lamb meat is very tender so it will take much less time to cook.
Another awesome way to treat your kids
Smores Chocolate Pie With Gingersnaps Cookie Crust
Smores Chocolate Pie with Gingersnaps Cookie Crust is a pie with gingersnaps cookies crust, filled…
Chilli Honey Bangalore Iyengar Style (Eggless) Cake
Honey chilli cake is Indian bakery style Eggless cake. I twisted honey cake with chili…
Classic Lobster Bisque
Lobster Bisque is a classic entrée of French origin. It's a creamy, smooth and flavorful…
Veggie Farfalle Pasta
Farfalle are a type of pasta. Commonly known as "bow-tie pasta", the name is derived…
French Polynesia’s Traditional Tahiti Banana Poe
French Polynesia's Traditional Tahiti Banana Poe is a sweet, pudding-like confection made from bananas, cornstarch,…
Meet Deeba Rajpal – The Rabid Baker
Deeba Rajpal: Known for her baking blog “Passionate about baking” and her mantra of “Doing food from scratch”, Deeba is…
Make Your Cooking More Delicious With The Best Herbs This Season
A dish, no matter how ordinary, can be turned into something delicious using green herbs. These herbs are indeed the…
Easy Ways To Detoxify Naturally
You are exposed to chemical toxins through food, alcohol, and other cold drinks every day. High exposure to these substances…
12 Baking Mistakes To Avoid Horrible Baking Results Today
Baking Mistakes To Avoid Moreover, baking can be an intensive process and you don’t really want your ingredients, time, and…
5 Tips For Going Vegan
Tips For Going Vegan! Many people have been transitioning to veganism as it has become popular in the last few…
5 Easy DIY Recipes To Teach Your Child To Cook
Discover easy cooking recipes for kids to make, get recipes for kids to cook now! Find a list of parent-child…