Bhoongla Bataka, as the name seems so funny, as than the technique of eating is more funny. This recipe is a very popular recipe of Bhavnagar city, located in Gujrat state. Too Spicy and crunchy. One should definitely try this easy recipe.
- Potatoes - 200 gms boiled, skinned and diced
- Long Pipe shap rice fryums - 50 gms
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt-1/2 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 tablespoon and for frying
- Heat a pan with oil. Add boiledand diced potatoes. Add Turmeric, coriander and red chilli powders, garam masala and salt in it. Mix well. Cook for 6-7 minutes. Turn off gas.
- Heat a frying pan with oil. Fry pipe fryums on high flame. Prepare all.
*How to eat this Bhoongla Bataka ? Ans:- Wear a Bhoongla (pipe fryum) in a finger from one side, and press in Bataka mix ti fill masala. Take out and have it. #One can fill whole pipe by Potatoe mix and eat, but it will not be remains crunchy there chance of become soggy in end part.
No comments yet
Interesting and fun recipe