Cookies made with beetroot puree which gives a nice pink color to it.
- Flour -0.25cup
- Wheat flour-0.75 cup
- Baking powder -1 tsp
- Beetroot puree-1 tbsp
- Granulated sugar-0.5cup measure & powder it
- Vanilla essence-2 tsp
- Milk - 1or 2 tsp
- Oil-12 cup
- Sieve both flours with baking powder.
- .Add the powdered sugar and beetroot puree in a bowl,mix well.Then add oil to it whisk it well.Add in essence too.
- Then slowly add in flour mix in batches and whisk till it combines well.If its is difficult to mix then only add milk else pls don't add.Make a non sticky dough.
- Roll the prepared dough and cut it with heart-shaped Cookie cutter, arrange it on a baking tray.
- Bake it for 10-12 mins at 180 deg C or till done.Cool it on a wire rack.
To make beetroot puree Boil cubed beetroot in water till it is cooked.Cool and make a paste of it.