Banana, Pumpkin Seeds Mango Smoothie
Banana, Pumpkin seeds Mango smoothie Healthy Banana Mango smoothie is a sunshine in a glass. Smoothies are best way to enjoy fresh fruits and summer.Â Banana mango smoothieÂ is once such thick and creamy smoothie that is prepared by combining two best fruits, mango and banana and is totally vegan and gluten free It can be consumed as a refreshing, tropical drink or a breakfast or a snack
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 bowl Pumpkin seeds soaked in water
- 1 teaspoon water Melon seeds
- 1 ripe mango medium peeled deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds and watermelon seeds for the garnish
- 1 cup milk
- Soak pumpkin seeds in water for 1 hour
- Peel and chop the bananas and mango
- Add chopped fruits in a blender and add soaked pumpkin seeds, water melon seeds, nut meg powder, almond milk, honey and ice cubes.
- Blend well, until you get a smooth mixture.
- Delicious and healthy banana pumpkin seeds, mango smoothie is ready.
- Pour into chilled serving glasses, and garnish with pumpkin seeds and watermelon seeds.