Baked Potato Spaghetti Rolls
A perfect tea time healthy snack. Boiled potatoes mixed with quinoa spaghetti, garlic & rosemary croutons, lemon, coriander & ginger and baked in oven gives this yummy drooling "Potato Spaghetti rolls"
- 1 Potato
- 50 gm Spaghetti
- 4 Green chili
- 2 inches Ginger thick
- 5 to 6 drops Lemon
- 1 bunch Coriander a generous bunch
- ¾ cup Croutons Garlic and Rosemary
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cook spaghetti as per the instructions given in the packet and cool it.
- Boil Potato and mash it. Powder the croutons in a mixer.
- Blend coriander leaves, ginger, green chili.
- Chop the spaghetti.
- Add potato, spaghetti, croutons, coriander leaves mix, salt into a single container. Add few drops of lemon.
- Mix and mash all of them.
- Take a small portion and make them into oval shaped balls.
- Keep the rolls in refrigerator for a min of 20 mins.
- Take an oven tray and cover with aluminum foil and brush oil. Covering with aluminum foil is optional.
- Take the potato-spaghetti rolls and place them in the tray. Brush oil on the rolls. Brushing on top side is enough.
- Pre heat oven for 5 mins at 180 deg. Place the tray in the oven and keep checking in between 15 mins
- Flip the pieces once the bottom side is cooked. Generally the bottom side gets cooked first and it again depends on how you set the oven. When you flip you may brush with oil if you required but this is purely optional
- Potato Spaghetti Rolls is ready to be served hot . You may serve it with mint-coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 86 kcal | Carbohydrates: 18 g | Protein: 2 g | Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 0.1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.3 g | Sodium: 155 mg | Potassium: 191 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 2 g | Vitamin A: 97 IU | Vitamin C: 12 mg | Calcium: 11 mg | Iron: 1 mg