Baked Potato Chips
Evening snacks have to be healthy and tasty for my little daughter. These baked Potato chips are very tasty and it takes less than 2 minutes to prepare and rest of the work is done by Oven. Gone are the days when deep frying was a norm in my kitchen. Now I feel good that I make healthy, tasty, easy and quick snacks for my kid. After all I am a mom and my daughter just grants me few minutes to make something for her.
- Potato -1 big size
- Dried Mint leaves
- Olive Oil 1 tablespoon
- Catch Chaat Masala - 1 teaspoon
- Pinch of salt
- Grated mozzarella cheese to sprinkle
- Peel the Potato and cut it in round shape like Chips. It should be of medium thickness (Not too thin like lays Chips or too Thick like smileys)
- Put olive oil, Chaat masala, salt and dried mint leaves ( these are a must to give a completely different flavor). Toss the Potato Chips in these ingredients.
- Spread them on a baking tray. and sprinkle some cheese on top of each
- Bake them at 180 degrees for 10 minutes and then turn the chips and bake for another 5 minutes. Crispy, yummy snacks are ready to be served.
No comments yet
Awesome thanks for sharing