Apple Pancake is one among the most delicious breakfast recipes, but here I used powdered jaggery instead of Sugar. And so this could come under the Diabetic-Friendly recipe. A very simple, easy, healthy, and a less time consumption breakfast. Not only for breakfast, this can also be served as tea-time snacks along with a cup of milk or coffee or tea. Let us move on to the recipeâ€¦
- â€¢Apple â€“ 1 no big one
- â€¢Wheat flour â€“ 1 Â½ cups
- â€¢Powdered jaggery â€“ 1 Â¼ cups
- â€¢Egg â€“ 1 nos
- â€¢Milk â€“ 1 Â¼ cups
- â€¢Baking soda â€“ Â½ tsp
- â€¢Salt â€“ a pinch
- â€¢Butter â€“ 4 tbsp
- â€¢In a bowl, break the egg, add in the milk and powdered jaggery. Stir it well until the sugar dissolves or it becomes fluffy.
- â€¢Add in the wheat flour, baking soda, a tsp of butter and a pinch of salt. Continue stirring all these together (be sure no lumps are formed).
- â€¢Peel and grate the apple, add in the grated apples and mix all these together. Rest it for 5 mins.
- â€¢Heat a tsp of butter in pan, spoon the batter and spread it lightly on the pan.
- â€¢Drizzle a tsp of butter along the sides of the pancake.
- â€¢Swap the side and cook until it starts turning golden brown.
- â€¢Remove from fire.
Serve hot with Jaggery syrup or chocolate syrup and a cup of milk. I have served it with chocolate syrup for my kids.