Anda Ghotala is an interesting snack recipe. Made with eggs and pav bhaji masala, this interesting and quick recipe will be loved by people of all age groups.
- 6 egg
- 2 medium onion
- 3 medium tomato
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 15 grams goat cheese
- 1 tsp chopped green chilli
- 2-3 pav
- 2 tbsp butter
- For making this interesting egg recipe, first of all boil 2 eggs.
- Next,heat oil in a pan. Once hot, add mustard seeds. Let them pop. Then add ginger, garlic, green chillies and onions. Saute onions till oil leaves the sides.
- Add tomatoes to this. Lightly saute and then add pav bhaji masala, cumin powder, chilli powder, salt and turmeric. Once tomatoes soften break 2 eggs and scramble in this onion tomato masala.
- Now add chopped boiled eggs and grated cheese to this scrambled mixture. Top with coriander and toss.
- In a non stick fry pan make 2 sunny side up eggs.
- Place the egg tomato onion mix in serving bowl and top with a sunny side up. Serve this Anda Ghotala with butter pav on the side.