Healthy and digestive. Amla has lots of vitamin C.. It maintains our skin and hair.
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 cup amla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Pinch of salt
Post Fusion Recipes from 27th Mar to 02nd Apr 2017 and win a Recipe book worth INR 995/- authored by Celebrity Chef Shazia Khan and an Amazon gift voucher worth INR 250/-
'Recipe theme of the week'
How to cook?
- How to get alma extract. First we wash amla. Whole body of alma should be prick with fork.
- Now soak Amla in water for 48 hours with a small Crystal of potassium alum (phitkari)
- After 48 hours wash 2-3 times, now boil for 30 minutes.
- It will become soft separate the seeds and mash amla.
- Now take a pan heat the mashed amla and stir. Let it dry add sugar pinch of salt and stir continuously.
- Add butter and Garam masala powder. When it will become non sticky put off the flame.
- Let it cool and give the shape. Wrap with butter paper or film sheet.
- Keep in air tight container can be store more than a year.
It is full of vitamin C and maintain your skin soft.