Air Fried Baked Veg Bread Rolls
Baked Veg Bread Rolls is a very simple airfryer recipe which is a perfect snack or a breakfast recipe. Normally bread rolls are deep fried but air frying the rolls makes these even more crispy and healthy.
- Boiled potatoes â€“ 5-6 medium size
- White bread slices â€“ 5-6 pcs
- Chopped Red and green capsicum â€“ 2 cups
- Sesame seeds- 3 tsp
- Refined flour â€“ 2 tsp
- Chaat masala â€“ Â½ tsp
- Mash potatoes in a bowl and add salt, chaat masala. Mix well and keep aside. Prepare slurry of refined flour and water, a thick paste to coat the bread rolls. In a separate plate, mix chopped capsicum and sesame seeds.
- Remove the brown edge of the bread slice and flatten it up with help of rolling pin. Place stuffing of potato mixture on one side and roll it to get a cylindrical roll. Seal the edge with the flour mixture using brush.
- Coat the roll with with flour mixture on top and put in the mixture of capsicum, so that it coats all over the bread roll.
- Preheat the airfryer at 180 degrees and place all the bread rolls inside it. Air fry at 160 degrees for 5 min and serve hot with tomato ketchup.