Aam kasundi is a popular recipe of Bengal. Kasundi can make in different ways but with raw mango it is more tasty.
- 100 gm black mustard
- 100 gm yellow mustard
- 250 gm raw mango paste
- 50 gm garam masala mixed
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Make a paste of raw mango then keep aside.
- Roughly grounded whole spices then soak.
- Soak black mustard and yellow mustard seeds.
- Now make a paste of soaked mustard seeds and soaked spices.
- Boil 3 glasses of water then add the paste and cook.
- Add mango paste and pink salt. After reducing the water content slowly thickness started.
- Finally heat mustard oil and turmeric powder then put off the flame.
- Pour into the aam kasundi. Mix evenly then keep aside for room temperature.
- Fill into the glass jar or bottle. Can be stored for a year
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 122 kcal | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Sodium: 112 mg | Potassium: 131 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 4 g | Vitamin A: 281 IU | Vitamin C: 10 mg | Calcium: 36 mg | Iron: 1 mg